PAS 2017 Meeting – Program
The PAS Program Committee is pleased to announce NEW and important changes to the PAS 2017 Meeting program planning. Based on your feedback we have adopted an easier to use planning tool, ScholarOne Abstracts. Additionally, we have developed a streamlined timeline to allow selection of the most up-to-date content and to reduce conflict with year-end holidays.
Unchanged is our commitment to presenting a high-quality program with the latest science, from basic to translational, and clinical and health services research from across academic pediatric specialties.
Here is What to Do Now:
- Access the NEW Scholar One site and “Create an Account” if you have not already done so.
Here is What to Do Next:
- Abstract Submission
Call opens November 1 and closes January 4, 2017
Here is What has Closed:
- Call for Workshop Reviewers
- Call for Non-Abstract Scientific Content
* Invited Science (formerly referred to as Hot Topics, Mini Courses, Topic Symposia and State of the Art Plenaries)
* Special Interest Groups
* Meet the Professor Sessions
- Call for Non-Scientific Sessions
* Business Meetings
* Alumni Events
* Focus Groups
- Call for Abstract Reviewers
Questions? Call or email the PAS Program Office: 346-980-9717 or info@PASMeeting.org.
Thank you for considering participation and your contributions to our shared vision of improved child health. Please mark your calendars to join us in San Francisco May 6-9, 2017!
The Moscone Center West
800 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
On behalf of the PAS Program Committee,
Clifford Bogue, MD
Program Chair, PAS 2017 Meeting