HOUSING – OPENS DECEMBER 8, 2021
Housing Fraud Alert – Beware of Unauthorized Hotel Solicitations
PAS Will Not Contact You to Make a Reservation! Note that Spargo, Inc. is the only official housing company associated with our event. While other hotel resellers may set up unofficial websites or contact you offering housing for your trip, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with the show. PAS does not share its attendee list. Beware that entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies could lead to fraudulent credit card transactions. If you come across these sites or are contacted by unofficial housing companies, please contact the PAS Programming office at info@PASMeeting.org.
Hotel Information and Reservations
Be sure to add your hotel rewards number when booking to receive points for your loyalty program.
There are many advantages to staying at one of the official PAS hotels:
- Discounted hotel rates.
- Receiving important meeting information upon check-in.
- Each hotel is inspected for quality by SPARGO, Inc., our official housing company.
- The hotel staff is more knowledgeable about the many sessions and events that take place during the meeting.
- The convenience of staying at the hotel most aligned with the after-hours society functions and sessions you want to attend.
- Allowing PAS to negotiate stronger hotel rates for future conferences.
Map of Hotels
View our frequently asked questions for more information about housing. To contact Spargo, send an email to email@example.com or call 877-585-6002.
Please check the appropriate box on the hotel reservation form to indicate any special needs such as wheelchair, vision-impaired, and hearing-impaired accessible rooms. An ADA shuttle is available for attendees with Special Needs. Please call 1-866-767-3305 if you require a pickup or drop-off.
Hotel confirmations will be emailed to you from PASHousing@spargoinc.com once your reservation has been confirmed. An email address is mandatory to receive a reservation confirmation. Remember to check your spam email for your confirmation. You will not receive a separate confirmation from your hotel.
Deposits/Payment and Policies
A deposit equal to one night’s room and tax is required to guarantee your reservation(s). You will be required to provide a valid credit card, with an expiration date after your scheduled departure date. Your credit card will not be charged at the time of booking. The hotel, not Spargo, may charge your deposit up to 30 days prior to check-in. If you plan to use one credit card to pay for multiple reservations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a credit card authorization form. Reservations not guaranteed with a payment method will not be processed.
Reservations must be canceled at least three days (72 hours) prior to arrival to avoid loss of deposit.
If you need to make any changes or cancellations to your reservation on or before April 11, 2022, make your changes through the Spargo online reservation system or call 877-585-6002. Changes made after April 11 must be made with the hotel directly. All changes are based on availability.
Failure to arrive on your confirmed date will result in a one-night room and tax no-show penalty (charged to the credit card provided).
Attendee (not exhibitors) Group Reservations (10+ Rooms)
Deadline to reserve a block: Wednesday, April 11, 2022, 3 pm CT
Deadline to provide staff names: Wednesday, April 11, 2022, 3 pm CT
Your group request will be submitted directly to Spargo, who will follow up with you within three business days. Requests received will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and are based on hotel availability as well as PAS approval. Depending on the number of rooms requested, your group may be assigned to more than one hotel. Every effort will be made to place you at your preferred hotel(s). If none are available, Spargo will contact you with other hotel options. All reservations require a deposit of one night’s room and tax by a major credit card. Your credit card will be held as a guarantee for the rooms and will be charged approximately 30 days before arrival and check-in date.
10+ Rooms: Name Assignments/Attrition/Policies
Every group reserving 10 rooms or more must agree to a room block agreement contract. Once the group block is confirmed, each group will be responsible for picking up 80%of the block’s total room nights. Groups will be required to confirm the total number of room nights needed as well as a list of names assigned to the block by Monday, April 11. Any rooms not confirmed by this date will be released. Should the actual block fall below 80% of the confirmed block, the group will be billed the difference between the hotel’s actual pickup numbers and 80% of the agreed-upon total room nights. These monies are due within 30 days of receipt of the invoice.
Rooms without names will be released from the group block and placed in the attendee general sale on Monday, April 11, 2022. You will still have an opportunity to change names after this date but will not be able to keep unused rooms.
Changes/Cancellations: After Monday, April 11, 2022, all changes and cancellations must be made in writing to the hotel at least three days (72 hours) prior to arrival. Cancellations received less than these times will be charged one night’s room and tax cancellation fee (to the credit card provided) in addition to forfeiture of your hotel deposit. Failure to arrive on your confirmed date will result in a one-night room and tax no-show penalty per reservation (charged to the credit card provided).
All PAS hotels are within 3.5 block or less to the convention center. An ADA shuttle is available for attendees with Special Needs. Please call 1-866-767-3305 if you require a pickup or drop-off.
CME / MOC PART2 CREDIT – COMING SOON
Please check back for complete details January 2022.
CONVINCE YOUR LEADERSHIP
Draft a PAS Advantage Letter to share with your department head
- Focus on what you will bring back to your home institution (lab, department, academic institution, hospital, etc.).
- Identify sessions that both strengthen your professional development AND support your university/hospitals goals.
- Target attendees and speakers you are interested in creating future collaborations with.
- Explore innovative technologies and products in workshops and on the exhibit floor that could be implemented when you return.
- Attach the infographic for a quick snapshot of all aspects available to you if you attend.
- Identify colleagues who have attended and visit with them about their experience.
- Prepare a conference cost estimate with cost-saving strategies: register early, share a room, explore best flight options and daily meal budget, etc.
- Document key takeaways from the sessions and workshops you attend, as well as the posters and exhibits you visit.
- Create a Conference Report to share highlights with your colleagues and to justify your institution’s investment.