What do I get with On-Demand Only Registration? PAS 2024 On-Demand Only will include access to pre-recorded oral presentations and poster PDFs. On-Demand content will be available beginning May 7 – August 1, 2024, and will include the opportunity for physicians to claim CME credits.
Early Registration ends|
March 15, 2024 | 11:59 pm CT
March 16 – May 1, 2023 | 11:59 pm CT
|Member (AAP, APA, APS, SPR, ASPN, PIDS)||$530||$570|
|Allied Health Professional (Nondoctoral: RN, NNP, PharmD, RRT, Lab Techs)||$500||$535|
|Trainee (Student, Fellow, Resident)||$190||$190|
|Emeritus (65 or older)||$345||$385|
**ONSITE REGISTRATION NOTICE: Onsite registration kiosks will not be provided at PAS 2024. You must register prior to arrival in Toronto. You can register easily on your computer or smartphone.
All Registrations (In-Person + On-Demand & On-Demand Only) may be canceled through March 15, 11:59 pm CT. Cancelation is not permitted beginning March 16, 2024. The original registration fee, less a 20% administration fee, will be refunded. This administration fee is waived for Trainees.
Registration may be canceled through March 15, 11:59 pm CT. Cancelation is not permitted beginning March 16, 2024. Trainees who cancel their registration on or before March 16, 2024, 11:59 pm CT will be refunded in full and not charged the 20% admin fee.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I CANCEL AFTER MARCH 15, 2024?
If you are a registered attendee for the live meeting in Toronto and you discover you are unable to attend the onsite PAS Meeting after the March 15, 2024 cancelation date, we will switch you to an On-Demand Only registration, and no refund will be applied. You will have full access to all On-Demand content beginning Tuesday, May 7 – Thursday, August 1, 2024.
Meeting registrations cannot be transferred to another person. If the registrant cannot attend the meeting for any reason, their registration must be canceled, and the replacement person must register for the meeting separately.
Ticketed events on Thursday, May 2, and Friday, May 3, 2024. You can add a Pre-Conference Event, during registration. Please note additional fees for each event apply.
REGISTRATION UPDATES/EVENT ADDITIONS
You can make changes to your registration record at any time here. Click on Add Options to add a pre-conference event.
An On-Demand Only registration may be upgraded to In Person + On Demand at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration receipts/confirmations will be emailed. Please reach out if you have any questions at email@example.com.
You may print your badge in the Metro Toronto Convention Center or the Headquarters Hotel.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions, or would like to upgrade your registration.
Family members are allowed to attend the PAS Meeting. Family registration allows attendance of the PAS on-site meeting, but On-Demand and CME are not included. During registration, enter the number of family tickets you wish to purchase at $50 each. Children 16 and under can enter the meeting with an adult but must have a guest badge. Please send your guest badge request to:email@example.com.
Family Badges may be printed upon arrival at the Metro Toronto Convention Center and the Headquarters Hotel with a QR code that was emailed to them.
CHILDCARE DURING MEETING
Provided by KiddieCorp. See complete details here.
Convince your Leadership – ROI Letter
Draft a PAS Advantage Letter to share with your department head
- Focus on what you will bring back to your home institution (lab, department, academic institution, hospital, etc.).
- Identify sessions that both strengthen your professional development AND support your university/hospital goals.
- Target attendees and speakers, whom you are interested in creating future collaborations with.
- Explore innovative technologies and products in workshops and on the exhibit floor that could be implemented when you return.
- Attach the infographic for a quick snapshot of all aspects available to you if you attend.
- Identify colleagues who have attended and visit with them about their experience.
- Prepare a conference cost estimate with cost-saving strategies: register early, share a room, explore the best flight options and daily meal budget, etc.
- Document key takeaways from the sessions and workshops you attend, as well as the posters and exhibits you visit.
- Create a Conference Report to share highlights with your colleagues and to justify your institution’s investment.