ADA ASSISTANCE/SPECIAL NEEDS
PAS is committed to assisting attendees with special needs. We urge individuals requiring assistance to contact us in advance of the meeting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific request, using the phrase “Assistance with Special Needs” in the subject line and/or
Please check the appropriate box on the hotel reservation form to indicate any special needs such as a wheelchair, vision-impaired, and hearing-impaired accessible rooms. ADA transportation is available for attendees with Special Needs. Please call 346.258.6216 if you require a pickup or drop-off.
- Are there accessible parking spaces near the accessible entrance? No parking spaces are available. Guests can only be dropped off
- Is there an accessible route from parking/drop-off to the entrance? (The recommended distance is not to exceed 200 feet.) Drop-off is right in front of the building
- Is the accessible path of travel paved with a level surface at least 36 inches wide? Yes
- Is there seating in common areas? Yes
- Is there an entrance that doesn’t require the use of stairs? Yes | Ramps at the main entrance
- Does the entrance door have an opening of at least 32 inches clear width? Yes
- Do non-accessible entrances have signs giving directions to the accessible entrance? No, All Main entries are MT. Vernon, Metro, Lst North, and South doors unless otherwise redirected by Show Management
- Is there an automatic door, or is pulling force on the door five pounds or less? There are automatic doors from the main entrances to the building
- If the event is on an upper floor, is there an elevator? Yes
- Does the registration area have a 36-inch high counter? Yes
- For individuals who are blind, are all accessible routes free of protruding objects – Yes and do room signs have raised or Braille characters – No
- Is the stage or elevated area wheelchair accessible? Only if a lift is requested
- Is there adequate lighting for persons with low vision, or is a sign language interpreter available if needed? Depends on the lighting requirements of the show or AV. All rooms come with bright lights
- Does the room have moveable seating to make room for a wheelchair, or are there wheelchair spaces with companion seating? It all depends on the diagrams submitted for approval. Diagrams will need to reflect spaces for wheelchair access.
- If food or drinks are provided, are tables less than 34 inches high with all food and drinks within reach? It depends on where the F&B items are bought. There are a variety of seating options throughout the building.