ADA ASSISTANCE/SPECIAL NEEDS
PAS is committed to assisting attendees with special needs. We urge individuals requiring assistance to contact us in advance of the meeting by emailing email@example.com with your specific request, using the phrase “Assistance with Special Needs” in the subject line and/or
Please check the appropriate box on the hotel reservation form to indicate any special needs such as a wheelchair, vision-impaired, and hearing-impaired accessible rooms. ADA transportation is available for attendees with Special Needs. Please call 346.258.6216 if you require a pickup or drop-off.
- Are there accessible parking spaces near the accessible entrance? No parking spaces are available. Guests can only be dropped off
- Is there an accessible route from parking/drop-off to the entrance? (The recommended distance is not to exceed 200 feet.) Drop-off is right in front of the building
- Is the accessible path of travel paved with a level surface at least 36 inches wide? Yes
- Is there seating in common areas? Yes
- Is there an entrance that doesn’t require the use of stairs? Yes | Ramps at the main entrance
- Does the entrance door have an opening of at least 32 inches clear width? Yes
- Do non-accessible entrances have signs giving directions to the accessible entrance? No, All Main entries are MT. Vernon, Metro, Lst North, and South doors unless otherwise redirected by Show Management
- Is there an automatic door, or is pulling force on the door five pounds or less? There are automatic doors from the main entrances to the building
- If the event is on an upper floor, is there an elevator? Yes
- Does the registration area have a 36-inch high counter? Yes
- For individuals who are blind, are all accessible routes free of protruding objects – Yes and do room signs have raised or Braille characters – No
- Is the stage or elevated area wheelchair accessible? Only if a lift is requested
- Is there adequate lighting for persons with low vision, or is a sign language interpreter available if needed? Depends on the lighting requirements of the show or AV. All rooms come with bright lights
- Does the room have moveable seating to make room for a wheelchair, or are there wheelchair spaces with companion seating? It all depends on the diagrams submitted for approval. Diagrams will need to reflect spaces for wheelchair access.
- If food or drinks are provided, are tables less than 34 inches high with all food and drinks within reach? It depends on where the F&B items are bought. There are a variety of seating options throughout the building.
HEX #: 1c63a9
HEX #: 0098ce
HEX #: 87aa41
SOCIAL MEDIA GRAPHICS
Promote your presence at PAS on social media using #PAS2023!
- Endorse your society affiliation |#AAP #SPR #APS #APA #ASPN #PIDS
- Promote your specific event: Join us at #PAS2023 for XXX (event) on XXX (date and time)! #PASPartner, #PASAlliance, #PASAffiliate
- Target trainees, early career, and future influencers | #PASTrainee
Jumpstart your PAS experience on Friday with these special sessions. PAS provides a variety of high-quality educational, career-developmental, and collaborative opportunities to help you make the most of your meeting experience.
*All PAS Friday Ticketed events can be purchased during the PAS registration process.
Already registered and want to add these events? No problem, update your registration (refer to your registration confirmation email.)