1. Work with colleagues to develop a proposal—please confirm in advance that they are willing to participate in the session
2. Submit your science by October 6, 2020.
- All Scholarly Sessions will be held during the PAS 2021 Kick-off, Saturday, May 1 – Tuesday, May 4, 2021. Further PAS sessions will follow on May 10-June 4. NEW for PAS 2021: All Scholarly Sessions are limited to 90 minutes.
- With a few exceptions Workshops will be held Monday, May 10 – Friday, June 4, during PAS 2020 Phase II. Workshops are limited to 120 minutes.
3. Receive notification of acceptance or rejection by November 13, 2020, for Scholarly Sessions, mid-December for Workshops
4. IF accepted:
- All speakers will be notified of acceptance and will be required to confirm participation, including pre-recording their presentation.
- March 2021 – participants are notified of their session type format and date.
– Live Stream/Pre-Recorded with Live Q+A/etc.
- March-April: All speakers pre-record their presentations in the virtual platform.
- Certain format types require active participation on the day of the presentation.