Presentation Guidelines: Workshop Leaders/Co-leaders/Speakers
Speaker Ready Room
- All presentations must be uploaded to the PAS Meeting server prior to the meeting (preferred) –or– hand-carried on a USB drive and checked into the Speaker Ready Room at least 8 hours in advance of presentation.
- ALL presenters are required to check in at the Speaker Ready Room in the convention center at least eight hours in advance of their presentation to ensure compatibility, prepare, rehearse, and finalize their presentations before submitting them to the attendant in the Speaker Ready Room.
- Note: You are required to check-in with the Speaker Ready Room even if you have pre-submitted your presentation. This is where the technicians can help resolve any compatibility or formatting issues and explain the in-room setup. All presentation files must be submitted in their final form at least 8 hours before session start time.
- All media submitted to the speaker ready room will be destroyed post-show unless other arrangements are made.
- The PAS Speaker Ready Room is in the convention center. The room will be announced prior to the meeting and available in the Online Program Guide and mobile app.
- There will NOT be a PAS Speaker Ready Room at the hotels.
AV Guidelines, Presentation Upload, and Speaker Ready Room
All presentations must be uploaded to the PAS Presentation Management Website. Your final submission is required at least 8 hours in advance of your session. Speaker check in is required at least 8 hours in advance of your presentation in the Speaker Ready Room, Pennsylvania Convention Center – Level 200, Room 204 C. This will ensure the quality of your presentation(s) including fonts, bullets, outlines, animations, etc. Allow extra time if polling slides need to be created.
Polling & Q&A
The PAS 2020 Meeting offers polling and Q&A through the mobile app using Conferences i/o (Scholarly Sessions, Workshops, and SIGs only.) All polling and Q&A in presentations must be done through Conferences i/o; we will not support other polling platforms such as Poll Everywhere.