PAS 2021 Virtual will use a digital platform to deliver a world-class interactive scholarly program.
Check back later for additional guidance about specifics.
General Presentation Requirements
- All PAS 2021 Phase I presenters will be required to pre-record or upload their presentations in the PAS Presentation Management Portal – Education Harvester or Poster Harvester in CadmiumCD).
- Most Phase II sessions will be live presentations, not pre-recorded.
- All presenters must agree to be recorded and have a recording of their presentation made available to registered attendees.
- NEW – All presenters must register as a Full Access Pass attendee to present at PAS 2021. PAS strongly recommends registering by March 18th to receive the early discount rate.
General Moderator and Chair Requirements
- NEW: All moderators/chairs are required to register for the meeting as a Full Access Pass attendee.
- The moderator/chair agrees to be available during the session time and agrees to be recorded.
- All moderators must agree to be recorded and have a recording of their moderated sessions made available to registered attendees.