Get the real ESPID meeting experience from the comfort of your own chair:
- Watch all the sessions you are interested in – live or recorded
- Earn the maximum CME credits by visiting all relevant lectures
- Browse the research presentations and e-posters, and discuss them with their authors
- Ask your questions and interact live with the PID experts, international colleagues, and industry representatives
- And so much more!
AS A BONUS: All sessions will be available on demand, to registered participants, for up to 3 months following the Virtual Meeting.
To take advantage, all you need is a good internet connection.
Let’s try something new. Together!
We’re taking the ASHG 2020 Annual Meeting experience online. The ASHG 2020 Virtual Meeting will bring the global human genetics and genomics research community together for 4 days of cutting-edge science across all areas of human genetics. Featuring a robust program of exceptional science across plenaries, abstract-driven platforms, posters, and invited sessions, the virtual meeting will bring together ASHG members and leading scientists from around the world while continuing to uphold ASHG’s reputation for quality, content, and engagement.
What are some of the benefits of a virtual meeting?
ASHG’s Virtual Meeting will bring all the best of our in-person event to more people, anywhere in the world. Attendees from around the globe and across the full spectrum of human genetics will have access to innovative research, opportunities to engage and connect, and the newest technologies.
- 4 days of science
- 16 plenary abstract talks
- 10 invited workshops
- 180 platform talks
- 18 invited sessions
- 90 minutes of poster talks and dynamic poster sessions
- 30 hours of live content
- CME/CEUs available
Plus: Workshops, networking opportunities, virtual Exhibit Hall, career development activities, award presentations, Epstein and Developing Country Award recognition, diversity and policy forums, CoLabs, industry education events, a career fair, and more!