Sessions –Please remember to enter your Presidential Plenaries into the PAS Program and Event Center (PPEC). Plenaries are the most common sessions missed. The deadline to enter is October 6. Even if full details are not yet available you can use placeholders.
A few important things to keep in mind for this years meeting:
- For the PAS 2021 Virtual Meeting, you will be responsible for hosting your ancillary event(s). This includes using your Institution’s or Organization’s online meeting tool.
- Any ancillary event that contains educational and/or scientific content should complement, rather than replicate or compete with the PAS programming and programming times; comply with applicable CME rules and regulations as administered by the official CME provider, and be deemed acceptable by the PAS Program Chair or his/her designee. Ancillary Events that include scientific content must be approved by the PAS Program Chair.
- Deadline for your final entry of event details is March 1, 2021.
Ancillary Event Options: Event options listed below should fit within the Ancillary Event Policy and should be scheduled within Ancillary Event approved dates and times as outlined below.
- Ancillary event that you do not wish to be published in PAS Online Program Guide – We encourage you to enter your independent ancillary events into Scholar One so both PAS and your organization has a holistic view of what is happenings during PAS Phase I and II. PAS does not require connection information to be submitted. Answer “No” on the “Online Guide and Mobile App” question.
- Ancillary event published in PAS Online Program Guide noting “private event and connection information sent to individuals invited. Enter in Scholar One. PAS does not require connection information to be submitted. Answer “Yes” on the “Online Guide and Mobile App” question and in “Description” note that this is a “private event and connection information will be sent to individuals invited.”
- Ancillary events published in PAS Online Program Guide with connection information available to ALL registered PAS 2021 attendees. Enter in Scholar One. Plan to send connection information to PAS at the beginning of April. Answer “Yes” on the “Online Guide and Mobile App” question. Note that these events can be accessed by any PAS attendee. THESE EVENTS REQUIRE PAS APPROVAL PRIOR TO PUBLICATION IN PAS PROGRAM GUIDE.
Approved Ancillary Event Days and Times: Ancillary Events, may take place only during PAS designated times noted below. Times are subject to change based upon adjustments to the official PAS Program schedule. All times are in Central Time Zone.
Step by Step Guide:
Step 1: Submit your Ancillary Event by March 1, 2021. All ancillary events entered into Scholar One and marked “Yes to be published in the PAS Online Program Guide and Mobile App” will be listed in the program guide. Corresponding connection information will be posted along with it closer to the event date. If the event will be published in the PAS Online Program Guide but is a private event note that this is a “private event and connection information will be sent to individuals invited” in the S1 “Description.”
- Ancillary Event change requests: If you need to make a change to a session after the submission deadline, please click here.
Step 2: Notification of approval by March 15, 2021.
Step 3: If you have an ancillary event open to all PAS attendees (Ancillary Option 3 above), the deadline for receiving meeting connection information is April 2. Please note that this ancillary selection means connection information will be available to ALL registered PAS Attendees. It is highly recommended you utilize a registration system, such as Zoom Registration, so an estimate of the number of attendees is collected prior to the event. If you require directions on how to do this, please let us know and we are happy to guide you through the process.
Step 4: PAS will publish all ancillary event connection details prior to April 28, 2021.
Step 5: On the day of your ancillary event, you and your team will be responsible for all aspects of your event.
Speaker Portal – The PAS Speaker Portal will be available in late March. A notification will be sent to all speakers (including those listed in Presidential Plenaries). Please be sure all details of your society sessions and speakers are complete and accurate by the third week of March. Let us know if there are special circumstances and we will plan to work around those for you.
All complimentary registrations your society has will be entered using the Complimentary Registration Portal and process below.
PORTAL IS USED FOR: PAS/Society Guests.
Guests are identified as:
- Society designated VIP
- Current Partner/Alliance Officers
- Partner/Alliance Board Members
Please Note: Dedicated billing codes will be applied to your society and any complimentary registrations allocated to alliances and partners will be adjusted in the system and credited after the meeting.
Guests will be self-entered by each society lead, or their designated staff, as they receive them and charged back to the society after the meeting.
PORTAL IS NOT USED FOR: STAFF
You will turn in your staff to Jaclyn.Huff@pasmeeting.org, listing their first name, last name, and email. PAS will enter them for you.
PAS/Society Special Guests. Special Guests are identified as:
- VIP family or spouses
- Someone speaking at or planning to only attend one session should register for PAS.
- Approved meeting observer
- Special Guest will be sent to email@example.com for approval by PAS Meeting Director. Listing their first name, last name, and email. PAS will enter them once approved.
Exhibitors use the exhibitor portal for registering as an exhibitor. Faculty, unless otherwise approved, should register for the PAS Meeting as an attendee.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Access Central Office Management.
2. Enter your email and password.
3. This will prompt a code to be sent to your cellular device.
4. Scroll over Society Management and select PAS.
5. Scroll over Select Year and select PAS 2021.
6. Select Complimentary Registrations.
7. Enter the email address for the attendee receiving the complimentary registration.
8. Enter their first name and last name in the corresponding fields.
9. Select all Societies they are a member of.
10. Select the corresponding Comp Code from the drop-down box.
11. Enter Comp Notes with an explanation of the attendee (EX. Awardee)
12. Select G-PAS GUESTS/VIP/AWARDEE in the Fee Type drop-down.
13. Select Hit Record to send an automatic registration email to the attendee. They will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Below is the email they receive which walks them through registration. At the end they will see a page that informs them their registration is complimentary. Closer to the meeting they will receive login instructions for their access to the PAS virtual platform.